Saturday, October 25, 2014

Featured: You & Me by Martine Kindermans



"You & Me"
Martine Kindermans
(English Text by Sasha Quinton)



Definitely one of my favorite poems in a children's book. :)


All we need is you and me,
to be as happy as can be.
And no matter where we go,
I will always love you so.

We could cross the oceans wide
to see what's on the other side.
We could play upon the beach
and dream of stars within our reach.

Then rest beneath the tallest tree
for all we need is you and me.
So many places to discover,
step by step we guide each other.

And no matter what we meet,
we'll always land upon our feet.
We stand together, strong and tall-
you are my love, my live, my all.

And when we're back home safe, you'll know,
that no mater where we go...
to be as happy as can be,
all we need is you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment