Friday, January 23, 2015

FEATURE: NBS D-I-Y Calendar 2015

Another cool thing that I got to start the new year, 2015, with is this cool calendar from National Bookstore.

I actually forgot to inquire whether there is a required purchase bracket in order for you to get this free calendar; but one thing for sure is you don't need a Laking-National Card to have one to hang in your living room or bedroom.

My apologies if it was too late for me to post this. I don't think NBS is still giving away these calendars that must be only given to customers until supplies lasts.

This calendar is big, noticeable, neat, clean and clear--  you can scribble notes at when you got an important activity on a certain date that you want to mark on the calendar.


SPECIAL FEATURES:

1. National Bookstore directory
2. Each date has a picture of one of the products/supplies/books that you can find in National Bookstore
3. (My most favorite feature) It has D-I-Y (Do-It-Yourself) activities on the top of the calendar every month. These D-I-Ys will surely set your creativity on fire, make beautiful memories and a great way to bond with the family, especially the kids.

WHY YOU SHOULD CLAIM IT: Everybody needs a calendar! Yes, this one's not the type you can bring anywhere, but for the creative minds out there, this will make a great calendar that you can design and personalize each month, inspiring you to look at it every now and then, which also helps you to remind yourself looking at the marked dates in it for important appointments, isn't it?

(c) AnamarieSoya

No comments:

Post a Comment