Saturday, September 10, 2016

Wattpad Works: Seven Minutes In Heaven

Hello! :)

Now it is time for updates!

I am currently working on three stories (yes, three altogether!) which is The Annihilator's Awakening, Against the World, and another one that I put on hold for a while to make way to Seven Minutes to Heaven.

Let's talk about Seven Minutes in Heaven.

#7MinsInHeaven is the continuation of Efren Castillo and Matilda Rodriguez' story which debuted from Set-Up Wedding (Ellen Estabillo and Jude Castillo's love story). If you will ask me, no, I am not planning to make a series of love stories about the clan of Castillos. It just so happens that the story of Efren and Matilda, and their tandem in SUW caught my attention.

The idea bugged me for a long time, but I ignored it. But then, this time, enough with all the ignoring, I thought I better start this thing, and now I already have 10 chapters of #7MinsInHeaven published on Wattpad.

I might make some revisions in the story. Nothing will change, except a little additional detail about the events in the story. That is all I can share for now.

Interested? Then satisfy yourselves by reading Seven Minutes in Heaven. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment