Sunday, August 7, 2016

Wattpad Works: Updates!

Hello, everyone!

It's been a long time since my last post in this blog, so today I will be giving you an update about my Wattpad works. (Yehey!)

So, first, as obvious as it looks like, yes, Set Up Wedding will be published soon by Bookware. Coming soon in the Manila International Book Fair 2016 is SUW's first part printed into a book. It is really a big break for me and my works, and I am hoping that you guys will support it as much as how you loved and supported the story on Wattpad. :)



Yup, because of the agreement with the publisher, the story will be deleted from the site BUT even if the story is deleted, the book on Wattpad will only be replaced by some trivia and such for all the SUW fans and lovers of the story. In fact, I already put up Ellen and Jude's slum note on the first pages of SUW that was already deleted (because of the upcoming first part of the book).

But SUW's second part is still available for reading on Wattpad. So, go! Read while it is still there! :)

P.S. SUW just reached #100 in Romance! Thank you for the support! <3

Next update will be about The Annihilator's Awakening. So, this will be my second Fantasy/Paranormal story to be published on Wattpad (Well, Doppel  was first.)



I am wondering why its audience is few... It makes me think that romance stories have more impact on Filipino readers than Fantasy/Paranormal, but hey, I am not losing hope!

I published the story on my new Wattpad account, Bean Miller. I wonder if I should deactivate it anyway because it is hard to control two Wattpad profiles, plus, my original Wattpad profile have more followers so maybe, The Annihilator's Awakening will be more given notice there or can be easily promoted there so, I have to think about that yet.

Against the World is my new romance novel project on Wattpad, as you can see, it isn't progressing that much. The Annihilator's Awakening is eating up all of my focus in writing... so, you might think what kind of a cruel person am I to keep on deleting her unfinished stories? But I am sorry, because I am already considering to do that, so that I can concentrate more on TAA.

Well, that's all for now :) See you around, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment